VCSD HEX – V2 USB package
£4,600.00 exc VAT
HEX-V2® – The new generation VCDS® interface!
Serious car diagnostics interfaces for Volkswagen, Audi, Seat and Skoda models!
The Ross-Tech VCDS package (previously known as VAG-COM or VAGCOM) turns your PC into a sophisticated VW/Audi diagnostic tool, that performs the functions of a factory VAG scan tools for VW, Audi, Seat and Skoda cars.
The Ross-Tech HEX-V2® interface is the new generation wired interface for VCDS, designed to replace the HEX-USB+CAN and Micro-CAN products.
The HEX-V2 is based on the technology of Ross-Tech’s revolutionary HEX-NET® interface, which was completely re-designed from the ground up to be faster, more secure and more versatile. The HEX-NET and HEX-V2 are the fastest interfaces Ross-Tech have ever sold. They can perform Auto-Scans on 2005 and later models up to 3 times faster than the HEX-USB+CAN interface.
The HEX-V2 is a wired USB interface, for the most reliable connections, but now features a user-replaceable USB cable.
Ross-Tech HEX-V2 – User replaceable USB cable
The HEX-V2 is available in 3 versions.
- Genuine Ross-Tech VCDS HEX-V2 interface
- USB link cable
- VCDS HEX-V2 ‘Quick Start’ Guide
- VCDS Software updates at no additional charge
- Please note that the HEX-V2 interface does not ship with software on CD – the full, licensed version of the software can be downloaded on receipt of the interface (full details provided with interface)
- Buy with confidence – Gendan Ltd are an official VCDS UK distributor
- PC requirements
- The minimum system requirements for the VCDS software are:
- Desktop, laptop or notebook PC
- 1 GHz dual-core processor
- 1 GB RAM
- Windows Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1 or Windows 10 (32 and 64 bit editions)
- Approx. 100MB of hard disk space
- USB port
- Slower computers or Windows 2000, XP and Vista may work but are not officially supported.