Car & Truck Diagnostic Tester DS150
£3,335.00 exc VAT
Delphi Diagnostic Tester DS150 for cars and trucks
Combining versatility and ease of use with highly innovative functions and applications, Delphi’s DS car and LCV software provides high level capability for an extensive range of makes and models. In fact more than 60 car and light commercial brands and over 90,000 vehicle systems.
Available on a range of platforms including a convertible PC and tablets, as well as a software only option, technicians can perform service functions, repair and adjustments to the key vehicle systems including petrol and diesel engine management, ABS, SRS, gearbox, climate control, traction control, instrument panel and immobilizer etc, quickly, efficiently and accurately
- Full system coverage
- Service light reset
- Read and erase fault codes
- Read and graph live data parameters
- Intelligent system scan (ISS) – full vehicle ECU scans
- Component activation and adjustment
- ECU coding
- Print and save diagnostic reports
- Full OBD flight recorder
- VIN recognition
- Battery voltage monitoring
- Intelligent system updates (ISU). Intelligent system identification (ISI)
- No time out and no catch up on software
- 3 updates per year
Benefits to the Technician
- Mini-USB, security dongle paired with VCI (vehicle communication interface) during production for added protection.
- User friendly software with easy installation and no time-out.
- Extensive vehicle database: more than 60 car and light commercial brands and over 90,000 system applications (correct as of R1 2014).
- Three major software updates per 12 month license period – vehicles, models and functionality.
- Automatic checks for software patches, fixes and intermediate updates between releases (ISU).
- Available on a range of PC hardware platforms, as well as a software only option.
- Car and heavy duty software supported by same VCI so no duplication of hardware required.
- Automatic model/year selection with VIN recognition for accurate and quicker diagnostics.
- Full OBD flight recorder function to record parameters in real time while driving the vehicle.
- Intelligent system scan (ISS) of all vehicle ECU’s displays the system fault codes, providing a quick overview of the entire vehicle.
- Intelligent system identification (ISI) automatically selects the type of controller, ensuring the correct parameters for accurate diagnostics.
- Ability to see the different options for adjustments and adaptations without having the vehicle in front of you.
- Detailed instructions and help for OBD functions to assist you in your diagnosis and simplify even the complex functions.
- Built-in report function enables you to print a professional report with real time data for your customers and for your own records.
- Online technical assistance for remote support with hardware and software issues.
Recommended System Requirements
- Processor Intel® Pentium® 4 1.7 GHz or better (or similar)
- Operating System Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista®, Windows® XP* SP3
- Internal Memory 1024-2048MB RAM (depending on operating system)
- Hard Disk Space 1500MB
- Screen Resolution 1024 x 768 or higher
- Connections and Communications Internet connection, Bluetooth (SPP) or USB
- Third-party Software Microsft .NET Framework 3.5, Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or later
- Vehicle Communication Interface Multiplexer function, 2xHS CAN (ISO 11898-2), SW CAN (SAE J2411), K/L (ISO 9141-2), VPW (J850), PWM (J850), RS485 (J1708), TTL and (SPI, analog in, 5 volt out)
- Vehicle Connection Cable 1600mm length, detachable (with 26pin Hd D-sub) Connector ISO15031-3 (SAE J1962) with LED lamp
- Communication Interface USB type B connector and Bluetooth version 2.1 + EDR, range 30m
- Other Micro-SD Card, flight recorder trigger, alarm and Multi Colour LED Status indicator
- Power Supply Range: 6 – 36 V. Max power consumption: 500 mA
- Dimensions 180 x 85 x 30 mm
- Weight 480g
- Operating Temperature From -20º to 70ºC
- Conformity CE (2004/108/EC), RoHS (2002/95/EC)